How do I return an item?
- Defective items
- Incorrectly embellished items (i.e., misspelled name embroidery, missing name, incorrect session number, etc.)
- Wrong item received
- Item does not fit as expected.
- Personalized items (i.e., items with name embroidery, session number, etc.)
- Incorrectly ordered items
- Items that have been worn, washed, or have odor
If your order qualifies for return and/or exchange, please contact email@example.com with the details of your purchase, as well as your reason for returning. Items must be returned within 14 days of customer receiving the item. Refunds do not include shipping/handling charges. Shipping charges for all returns must be paid for/insured by the customer.
Damaged item(s) may be shipped to:
Captain Clothing Company
ATTN: Returns Dept.
25 East Main Street
Carnegie, PA 15106