How do I return an item?
Sales of any item with custom embroidery (i.e., name embroidery, session number, etc.) are final and are not eligible for return or exchange.
Captain Clothing Company accepts the following returns and/or exchanges:
- Defective items
- Incorrectly embellished items (i.e., misspelled name embroidery, missing name, incorrect session number, etc.)
- Wrong item received
- Item does not fit as expected. Please note: We will not accept returns for any items with custom embroidery (i.e., name embroidery, session embroidery. etc.)
- Personalized items (i.e., items with name embroidery, session number, etc.)
- Incorrectly ordered items (i.e., wrong size ordered, name provided was misspelled, wrong session number was provided in order, etc.)
- Items that have been worn, washed, or have odor
If your order qualifies for return and/or exchange, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your purchase, as well as your reason for returning. Items must be returned within 14 days of customer receiving the item. Refunds do not include shipping/handling charges. Shipping charges for all returns must be paid for/insured by the customer.
Damaged item(s) may be shipped to:
Captain Clothing Company
ATTN: Returns Dept.
25 East Main Street
Carnegie, PA 15106